|Consultation:||Young Greens AGM 2019|
|Agenda item:||E Nominations|
|Proposer:||Nick Humberstone (Lambeth)|
E16: Nick Humberstone
- Which role are you applying for?:
I have a year's experience in the role. There were things that were done well, and things that could have been done better. When things go wrong, there's an opportunity to learn and do things better the next time, and that's why I'm standing again for SPC.
What would I do for the next year?
- Ensure regular opportunities to hold elected individuals to account, and look at how this can be done in a more accessible, transparent, and engaging way.
- Create resources that explain the Constitution and Standing Orders, and inform individuals with how they can get involved in the direction of the Young Greens without being in an elected position.
- Look at ways to transform the Young Greens democratic process. The Scottish government implemented plastic carrier bag charges before the UK, and then the UK implemented it after seeing the success of the sceme. I want the Young Greens to lead the Green vision of democracy for the Green Party of England and Wales.
- Video :
- Facebook :
- Twitter :
- Instagram :
- Website :
- Other links :
- Local Party:
- Supporter 1 Name:
- Florence Pollock
- Supporter 1 Local Party/Affiliated Group:
- Supporter 2 Name:
- Edward Frank
- Supporter 2 Local Party/Affiliated Group: