|Consultation:||Young Greens AGM 2019|
|Agenda item:||C Resolutions|
|Proposer:||Hannah Clare (Brighton and Hove Green Party)|
C1: Democracy and Accountability
- There are a number of obligations that Young Greens bodies, in particular
the Executive Committee have in the Young Greens Constitution and Standing
Orders to ensure they remain accountable. This includes monthly reports
and Quarterly Question and Answer Sessions.
- That traditionally the minutes of Young Greens Executive Committee
meetings have been published on the members website.
- That this year, the Executive Committee have not met these obligations.
- That the delay in hosting Convention this year meant that the deadlines in
the Standing Orders to advertise Convention were not met and as a result
the amount of weeks we should have had to put ourselves forward for
election or propose papers to the AGM was restricted.
- That a priority of the incoming Executive Committee is to work with the
Structures and Procedures Committee to ensure that democracy and
accountability are at the heart of decision making
- That reports will be published on schedule and advertised to the
membership such that members can hold our elected committees to account
- That the Executive Committee works with the Structures and Procedures
Committee to investigate new ways of explaining Young Greens structures to
members and how to engage in them in a meaningful way
- Robert Nixon (North Oxfordshire Green Party)
- Martin Osborne (Brighton and Hove Green Party)
- Arran Rangi (Ashfield Green Party)
- Hannah Graham
- Matthew Hull
- Nate Higgins
- Dan Kedem
- Cameron Wright
- Liam McClelland
- Archie Mitchell
- Macsen Brown
Error:You need to log in to support.